[LLVMdev] Interest in Boston area (US) LLVM Social?

Carback, Richard T., III rcarback at draper.com
Sun Jan 4 12:35:02 PST 2015

Hi All,

Keno Fischer and I would like to organize a regular LLVM meeting in the Boston area, and want to gauge interest/opinions on the following:

-   Would you be able to attend? How often?

-   Would you be interested in a LLVM-related technical talk, or just a social gathering?

-   Where would be most convenient for you? (At this time we are thinking areas around MIT and Harvard)

-   Would you be interested in helping to organize?

Please reply to me off-list.

--
Richard T. Carback III, PhD
Principal Member of Technical Staff

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D02832.BDE01700]

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper Laboratory. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.