[LLVMdev] RFC: PerfGuide for frontend authors

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Sat Feb 28 18:17:27 PST 2015

> On Feb 28, 2015, at 3:01 PM, Björn Steinbrink <bsteinbr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [This time without dropping the list, sorry]

Honestly, this sounds like a clear optimizer bug, not something a frontend should work around.

Can you file a bug with the four sets of ir?  (Both schedules, no intrinsics before and after). This should hopefully be easy to fix.

Do you know of other cases like this with the lifetime intrinsics?

Philip