[LLVMdev] LLVM IR in DAG form

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Mon Feb 23 13:21:01 PST 2015

I'd suggest you start a new thread with this question.  It's unlikely to
get much attention here.  Its gone from being a very abstract question
to a "how do I represent X" question.  You'll probably also need to
provide more information about the sequencing rules for your source
language.  Are there aliasing guarantees? Restrictions on the functions
called?  etc...