[LLVMdev] Is there a way to build a particular tagged version with the Git clone?

Oliver Schneider llvm at assarbad.net
Mon Feb 23 01:59:10 PST 2015

On 2015-02-23 09:50, Anton Korobeynikov wrote:
> There are release branches in git mirror.
Thanks Anton. Yes, I am aware of those. The problem, however, is that
regularly those will be broken. I.e. if you try to build them they
contain errors that prevent a successful build.

Some of the projects have a stable branch, but not all do. So it's
basically hard to tell what can be and should be built.

Tags on released versions would be really helpful there.

Thanks,

Oliver