[LLVMdev] llvm-link deprecated in favor of gold plugin?

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:20:33 PST 2015

Ah, so the gold plugin does use the same Linker class as the other tools,
so that code should be considered current and actively maintained? Thanks.

I tried my test case just now with llvm-link on Linux and it worked
correctly, so I'm guessing there's a bug in the way the Linker class works
on Windows.