[LLVMdev] [3.6 Release] Wrapping up this week

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Sun Feb 8 19:34:33 PST 2015

Hi all,

The planned release date is drawing closer.

My hope is that we can wrap up the outstanding issues this week and
tag rc3, which will hopefully then become the final release version.

Please take a look at the release blockers in http://llvm.org/PR22374
and help get them resolved.

If you were planning to test rc2 but didn't get around to it yet,
please do it now. If you have bugs to file, please file them.

If there are commits that should be merged to the release branch,
please cc me on them.

And please give the release notes some love.

Thanks to everyone who's helped with the release so far!

 - Hans