[LLVMdev] [lld] Representation of lld::Reference with a fake target

Shankar Easwaram shankarke at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 07:52:00 PST 2015

We are modeling target specific functionally using references, Doesn't your idea defeat the purpose of the atom model? Atoms are mostly target neutral and yaml/native format represents just an atom. Having a derived class for atoms will have a impact on the testing method with lld IMO.

We could continue to model using references in my opinion and add some meta data information in the atom where references are not able to model.