[LLVMdev] [3.6 Release] Release Candidate 2 available

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Thu Feb 5 11:10:46 PST 2015

On 05/02/2015 18:34, Hans Wennborg wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Hans Wennborg <hans at chromium.org> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Source and binaries for LLVM 3.6.0-rc2 are now available at
>> http://llvm.org/pre-releases/3.6.0/
>>
>> Please try them out, run tests, build your favourite projects, and
>> *file bugs* about anything that doesn't work or needs to be fixed for
>> the release.
>>
>> Release blockers are tracked by http://llvm.org/PR22374

FYI, it builds fine now under HURD & Kfreebsd and the rest of the Debian
archs.

I landed this patch for HURD:
http://reviews.llvm.org/rL228331

And waiting for review about lldb on kfreebsd:
http://reviews.llvm.org/D7441

I don't mind if you are not going to take them for 3.6. I am applying
both patches
on top of the package and I don't think many people care...

Sylvestre