[LLVMdev] unwind's permanent residence

Saleem Abdulrasool compnerd at compnerd.org
Wed Feb 4 19:55:37 PST 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 4:07 AM, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org>
wrote:

> On 30 January 2015 at 20:43, Jonathan Roelofs <jonathan at codesourcery.com>
> wrote:
> > Last time we brought this up, there was only partial consensus, and then
> > someone arbitrarily declared total consensus (without compelling
> arguments
> > in any particular direction) that we were going to move it to
> compiler_rt.
> > Then the discussion fell on the floor because no-one had time to
> actually do
> > the move. Please, let's not let that happen again this time.
>
> So, do we have a consensus?
>
> AFAICS, the most agree solution (with optionals to be defined):

1. Move Unwinder to its own repository in the LLVM server

I think that we have consensus here, and we've given people time to chime
in.  What exactly is the process for making this happen?  I assume that
aKor or someone else would need to create the repository on the server side
so that it can be populated or is there someone else who should be
contacted so that we can get this going?

2. Make the CMake connections from libc++abi and compiler-rt

--
Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org