[LLVMdev] [RFC] Progress report on CMake build system's ability to replace autoconf

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Feb 3 13:24:48 PST 2015

On 3 February 2015 at 19:08, Chris Bieneman <beanz at apple.com> wrote:
> * Migrating buildbots

Most ARM/AArch64 bots are now running CMake. Only the test-suite is
not, but this is on my todo list for this month.

There are changes in progress to make it work on Windows, so there
should be no reason why it won't work with other arches / OSs.

> * CMake builds for libc++?

libc++ already works with CMake, though I'm going to add it to the
CMake ClangBuilder, so that we can run it inside the build and
test-suite, but that's after merging LNT into the ClangBuilder. Since
it already works with CMake on its own, I think it's a lower priority.

cheers,
--renato