[llvm-dev] Can't find x86 AVX VPANDNPS intrinsic

Matthew Stoll via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 31 14:11:32 PST 2015

Thanks for the correction Sanjay; I meant VANDNPS.

Thanks Craig. I guess that works. Is there a better way to get access to
AVX intrinsics in the future? I am using LLVM to jit AVX code and I need to
use the intrinsics directly when there isn't a native LLVM intrinsic. Is
there any reason why these aren't exposed to LLVM users when a native LLVM
intrinsic doesn't exist?

- Matt