[llvm-dev] Zurich LLVM Social - January 14, 2016 - ETH

Tobias Grosser via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 31 06:16:20 PST 2015

Dear all,

we are organizing a "Zurich LLVM Social" on January 14 - 19:00 at ETH
and invite interested people to attend.

# Registration (to facilitate planning):

https://ethz.doodle.com/poll/ve2nxtsdxzgvx3vy

# What is it:

The Zurich LLVM Social is an informal meeting to discuss compilation and
code generation issues with a focus on LLVM and related projects (clang,
Polly, lldb, ...)

Our primary focus is to provide a venue (and drinks & snacks) that
enables free discussions between interested people without imposing
an agenda/program.

Related technical presentations held by participants are welcomed
(please contact us).

# Who is invited:

Anybody interested in LLVM - No ETH affiliation required

# When

Date: 14/01/2016
Time: 19:00

The building closes at 19:00. If you are late, you need to call us
to be let in (we send out the number before the meeting).

Subsequent meetings will take place every 2nd Thursday of a month.

# Where

Systems Group Meeting Room - CAB E 72

We suggest to enter the building through the right side-entry of the
CAB building (marked in the map below), which leads almost directly to
the room E72.

Map: https://goo.gl/maps/rr4wZU5dPMs
Floorplan:
http://www.rauminfo.ethz.ch/Rauminfo/grundrissplan.gif?region=Z&areal=Z&gebaeude=CAB&geschoss=E&raumNr=72