[llvm-dev] Hash of a module

Artur Pilipenko via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 21 09:11:22 PST 2015

There is a caveat here. I was experimenting with something similar and found that this status is not always trustworthy. I fixed one bug in prune-eh. These is also a bug in reassociate pass. It returns true with no change made on the following instruction:
  %0 = and i64 %b, %a
It happens because it performs two distinct transformations which nullify each other (canonicalizeOperands swaps arguments of an and and then ReassociateExpression swaps them back).

This approach might work for your set of passes, but beware of the problem.

Artur