[llvm-dev] Intel SGX support

Anitha Gollamudi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 21 07:45:54 PST 2015

Hi,

Can anyone let me know if LLVM IR can generate Intel SGX instructions
in some way? Either through intrinsics or other? (I know that the
assembler support exists, but what about llvm IR)

I have a toy research language that needs to be compiled to Intel SGX.
At the moment my only option seems to be writing my own (very simple)
compiler that does this job. The code generation is easy but I don't
want to handle the infamous register allocation issues. sigh :/

Any advice/pointers helps.

Best
Anitha