[llvm-dev] LLVM fails to install with ocaml enabled

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 16 13:10:50 PST 2015

I think you meant adding ALL to the add_custom_target call, that should work.

The only side-effect of that is that because the add_custom_target isn’t a custom_command with properly mapped outputs it will always re-run, so “make && make” and “make && make install” will both build the docs twice. Not sure if anyone really cares about that.

The better solution would probably be to do one or more add_custom_commands that had output files that could be timestamp compared against the inputs, but that may be more work than it is worth here.

-Chris