[llvm-dev] Memory utilization problems in profile reader

Xinliang David Li via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 9 12:14:31 PST 2015

Can you extract the relevant part of the heap profile data?   How large is
the sample profile data fed to the compiler?

The indexed format profile size for clang is <100MB.  The InstrProfRecord
for each function is read, used and discarded one at a time, so there
should not be problem  as described.

David