[llvm-dev] LLVM fails to install with ocaml enabled

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 9 10:56:17 PST 2015

Not sure, but my guess is that the ocaml documents targets aren’t being included in the ALL target, which is resulting in them not being built before the install action.

The fix for this will probably involve changing the add_custom_target command at docs/CMakeLists.txt:146 to be split out into several add_custom_command calls that have output files, and making the target depend on the output files.

-Chris