[llvm-dev] Include all the things

Russell Wallace via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 9 07:11:03 PST 2015

Rather than including llvm header files piecemeal on an ongoing basis, I'm
looking for a way to include all such header files once and for all. To
that end, I wrote a Python script to generate include directives for all .h
files in llvm/include and its subdirectories. This almost works, but
getting two error messages:

In file included from src\main.cpp:1:
In file included from src/../llvm.h:254:
In file included from
\llvm\include\llvm/DebugInfo/PDB/ConcreteSymbolEnumerator.h:13:
In file included from
\llvm\include\llvm/DebugInfo/PDB/IPDBEnumChildren.h:13:
\llvm\include\llvm/DebugInfo/PDB/PDBTypes.h(444,3) :  error: redefinition
of enumerator 'Unknown'
  Unknown,
  ^
\llvm\include\llvm/CodeGen/CallingConvLower.h(189,16) :  note: previous
definition is here
typedef enum { Unknown, Prologue, Call } ParmContext;
               ^
In file included from src\main.cpp:1:
In file included from src/../llvm.h:298:
In file included from
\llvm\include\llvm/DebugInfo/PDB/DIA/DIADataStream.h:13:
\llvm\include\llvm/DebugInfo/PDB/DIA/DIASupport.h(30,10) :  fatal error:
'cvconst.h' file not found
#include <cvconst.h>

Are there known fixes for these, or is there something I should be doing
differently?