[llvm-dev] Field sensitive alias analysis?

Jeroen Dobbelaere via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 7 08:05:26 PST 2015

Hi Vaivaswatha, Dmitry,

Some more analysis of what goes wrong (both in missed optimizations and wrong code) in the current tbaa representation can be found in following thread:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2015-March/042015.html

unfortunately, there is (as far as I am aware) no solution yet.
(I still want to dive deeper into this, but this is currently not on the top of my stack :( )

Greetings,

Jeroen Dobbealere