[llvm-dev] RFC: New function attribute HasInaccessibleState

Mehdi Amini via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 4 10:47:00 PST 2015

> On Dec 4, 2015, at 10:33 AM, Hal Finkel via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

I’m not what "things you can name in the IR” mean exactly, would this be equivalent to "none of these globals can alias with any memory location accessible from the IR being optimized”?

To come back to what I phrased earlier, this effectively split the state in two distinct parts, is this enough in all cases? Would there be some need/benefit to model more partitions?

Thanks,

—
Mehdi