[llvm-dev] GlobalsAA from GVN

Vaivaswatha Nagaraj via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 3 03:20:34 PST 2015

Hi James,

Thanks for the help. From the log, I could infer that SLP vectorizer is not
preserving alias analysis, preventing GVN from getting the info. Although
the first function to get compiled has GlobalsAA available during GVN, rest
of them do not as SLP vectorizer run on that function invalidates GlobalsAA
which is a module pass. Is there a way to force re-computation of a
particular analysis?

As a side note, I didn't have this problem on release_37.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

  - Vaivaswatha