[llvm-dev] Aligned vector spills and variably sized stack frames

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 28 17:08:28 PDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

No, what I'm saying is that if you were to create an alloca instruction with an alignment specified to be greater than the ABI stack alignment, and you use no-realign-stack to disable all stack realignment, then the resulting stack slot may simply not have the requested alignment.

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist