[llvm-dev] RFC: alloca -- specify address space for allocation

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 28 10:28:47 PDT 2015

I'm in the process of throwing together a design doc to summarize what I
know about the stack based object case we need to support for CLR.  You
can find the in progress draft here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H5am1PyY8n8hc1hIAisDQMgbZDmMgnjU8wdN25YqMbQ/edit?usp=sharing

I'm finding I'm having a hard time tracking the details through all of
the threads and conversations and figured it would be a good idea to get
everything centralized into one place.

Philip