[llvm-dev] RFC: alloca -- specify address space for allocation

Swaroop Sridhar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 27 17:42:49 PDT 2015

David: As I replied to some other messages on this thread, the intention is not
To garbage-collect stack locations, or the keep them alive beyond the stack's
natural lifetime.

Only change is to type the pointer to the alloca'ed memory to be compatible
with gc-pointer type, to facilitate their interoperability.