[llvm-dev] Proposal to add a project to "Projects built with LLVM" - Codasip Studio

Adam Husar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 27 07:30:47 PDT 2015

Dear all,

   I would have a proposal for adding a project to the page http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM/.
We successfully use LLVM as a base for a retargetable compiler and below is some information on the project.
If you would have any comments, questions or if we should improve the text below, please let me know.

---

Codasip Studio

By Codasip Ltd. (link https://www.codasip.com/)

Codasip Studio is a highly automated development environment that covers all aspects of Application Specific Instruction-set Processor (ASIP) design including LLVM-based C/C++ compiler generation.

Starting with a high-level description of a processor written in CodAL (Codasip’s processor description language), users are able to generate the design implementation, verification environment, virtual system prototype, and complete redistributable programming environment.

Codasip Studio includes compiler backend generator that analyses the CodAL description and then automatically generates sources for LLVM backend with support of numerous extensions for ASIP programming. This way, users are able to generate a working C/C++ compiler for their specific architecture within several days.

---

Thank you
   Adam

--