[llvm-dev] [LLVMdev] TableGen Register Class not matching for MI in 3.6

Ryan Taylor via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 25 10:05:24 PDT 2015

Here is the instruction in question:

multiclass AD<string asmstr, SDPatternOperator OpNode, RegisterClass
srcAReg,
            RegisterClass dstReg, ValueType srcAType,
            ValueType dstType, Operand ImmOd, ImmLeaf imm_type>
{
    def REG_REG  : SetADInOut<asmstr, srcAReg, dstReg,
                              [(set dstReg:$dstD, (OpNode srcAReg:$srcA))]>;
    def IMM_REG  : SetADInOut<asmstr, ImmOd, dstReg,
                              [(set dstReg:$dstD, (OpNode
imm_type:$srcA))]>;
    def IMM_MEM  : SetADIn<asmstr, ImmOd, memhx,
                              [(directStore (dstType (OpNode
imm_type:$srcA)), addr16:$dstD)]>;
    def MEM_REG  : SetADInOut<asmstr, memhx, dstReg,
                              [(set dstReg:$dstD, (OpNode (srcAType (load
addr16:$srcA))))]>;
    def REG_MEM  : SetADIn<asmstr, srcAReg, memhx,
                              [(directStore (dstType (OpNode
srcAReg:$srcA)), addr16:$dstD)]>;
    def MEM_MEM  : SetADIn<asmstr, memhx, memhx,
                              [(directStore (dstType (OpNode (srcAType
(load addr16:$srcA)))), addr16:$dstD)]>;
}

defm MOV16Copy_       : AD<"mov16", null_frag, GPRBaseRegs, GPRBaseRegs,
i16, i16, simm16, immSExt16x>;