[llvm-dev] About Stackmap section

marwayusuf@feng.bu.edu.eg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 19 15:56:09 PDT 2015

I've just seen this reply now. Thanks a million for your help.

Actually I've gone in another direction to get the stackmap section. and it's working till now. I've used the JITEventListner interface. However, I could not manage to parse the section yet. I could not figure how to use the stackmap parser at all!

Regards,
Marwa Yusuf
Teaching Assistant - Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Benha University
E-JUST PhD Student
Computer Science & Engineering Dept.