[llvm-dev] Inserting a new MachineBasicBlock between two existing MachineBasicBlocks

Ziqiang Patrick Huang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 18 07:10:32 PDT 2015

Thanks, nick. I think I found my problem,

LIS->insertMBBInMaps(B) already takes care of adding the block into
slotIndexes so I don't have to call
LIS->getSlotIndexes()->insertMBBInMaps(B) again.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to correctly update the LiveIntervals ...

Can someone briefly introduce what MachineBasicBlock::SplitCriticalEdge()
function does, it looks very like what I'm trying to do ...

Thanks