[llvm-dev] Usage of logos @ http://llvm.org/Logo.html for coffee mug

Chris Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 14 09:31:17 PDT 2015

> On Aug 14, 2015, at 3:52 AM, deus ex via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I would like to let produce a LLVM coffee mug for myself for non-commerical use. Am I allowed to use the logos on your website for the production?

Yes, that is perfectly fine, see the bottom of the page:

This dragon image is owned by Apple Inc. and is available for your download and use royalty-free. By downloading this image, Apple grants you, and you accept, a non-exclusive license to use this image. All right, title and interest in the image, including the copyright therein, is retained by Apple.

IOW, you can use it without problem for whatever you want.

-Chris