[llvm-dev] libfuzzer questions

Kostya Serebryany via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 11 17:56:33 PDT 2015

>> Traces attached.  Not sure if the mailing list will preserve the
>> attachments, though.
>>

> Aha, of course.
> I run non-async-signal-safe code in the signal handler, bummer.
> Let me try to fix this (no promises for a quick fix, I'll be out for a
> while).

I couldn't easily reproduce this behavior on a simple test.
Do you always see fuzzer::Fuzzer::WriteToCrash in the stack?
If yes, r244707 *may* help.
There are other things that may potentially cause similar deadlocks --
please send me more stack traces if you see these again.

Or, send the repro instructions if they are reasonably simple.