[llvm-dev] applogies

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 10 10:52:34 PDT 2015

Alan,

Can you tell me how you unsubscribed? Did you login before you tried to unsubscribe? I’m asking so that I can determine where the specific issue is.

What email address were you mailing for the owner? I have gotten nothing to the list-owner email address.

I do not see you as a member of the llvm-dev mailing list, so were you able to remove yourself?

Please respond to me directly.

Thanks,
Tanya