[llvm-dev] [RFC] BasicAA considers address spaces?

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Aug 9 14:34:54 PDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "escha" <escha at apple.com>

Could you provide a specific example of a case where the address space is not enough? [maybe you did above, but if so, I don't know which one].

Perhaps we should just do the most generic thing: Provide an AA/TTI shim which allows any target provide an implementation of AA (as part of the chain of AA passes). Thoughts?

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist