[llvm-dev] Microsoft EH tests

Russell Hadley via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 7 13:05:55 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've started opening up some the MS EH compiler tests here: https://github.com/Microsoft/compiler-tests.  It's real limited at this point.  Not in the LLVM harness, not fully worked out on other platforms, etc., but I thought it'd be good to get some of the tests open since the WinEH prepare/lower phase is underway.  The tests included so far are the "important ones" (in my opinion).  The ones you really want to run when you make a change that touches EH.

Feel free to PR anything that helps get these tests moved in the direction of the LLVM test-suite.

Thanks,

-R