[LLVMdev] AArch64 bot unstable

Teresa Johnson tejohnson at google.com
Wed Apr 29 06:16:50 PDT 2015

I added this test yesterday, so will take a look.

The test is confirming that the invoking
__llvm_profile_set_filename(0) properly resets the profile output to
"default.profraw" (the default). When it fails I see the following
warning:

warning: no profile data available for file
"instrprof-set-filename-then-reset-default.c"
[-Wprofile-instr-unprofiled]

Two of the compiler-rt/profile tests I added are checking for similar
behavior with resetting the filename to the default. I wonder if they
are running in parallel and clobbering each other since the profile
output names are not unique after the reset.

Teresa

Teresa Johnson | Software Engineer | tejohnson at google.com | 408-460-2413