[LLVMdev] unwind move *NOW*

Saleem Abdulrasool compnerd at compnerd.org
Fri Apr 24 13:32:13 PDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Saleem Abdulrasool <compnerd at compnerd.org>
wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> As previously mentioned, the unwind contents are going to be moved today.
> Im working on this now.  If you could please hold off any commits to the
> Unwind part of things, it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> See you on the new layout!

Okay, the source and headers have been moved over.  For now, libc++abi
refers to the peer libunwind directory.  This is a temporary thing until we
get cmake properly sorted out and reorganised.  However, this permits us to
continue development in the mean time with a minor disruption (once for
re-running cmake now and once later when we get the new build setup).

Thanks for bearing with this.

Until a git mirror is setup, we will need to use subversion (for those
running subversion, I guess this is less of a concern).  You can do the
following to get libunwind back (if you are building with
LIBCXXABI_USE_LLVM_UNWINDER=YES).

cd ${LLVM_SOURCE_DIR}/projects
svn co https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/libunwind/trunk libunwind

--