[LLVMdev] unwind's permanent residence

Saleem Abdulrasool compnerd at compnerd.org
Tue Apr 21 19:40:09 PDT 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org>
wrote:

> On 16 February 2015 at 14:24, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I’m OK with this.
>
> Thanks Marshall.
>
> Saleem, we need to create a new repository, copy the Unwind source
> tree in there, and get CMake to work. I'm not experienced enough with
> CMake to know heads or tails of it, but I can help you test it.

So after a bit of a hiatus (sorry, other stuff has been eating up my free
time), Id like to pick this up again.  I think that its a matter of just
copying the unwind sources into the right place.  Im hoping to do this
sometime this Friday (or perhaps Saturday).  Any objections?  I can
probably try to take a stab with the CMake side of things once the repo is
copied over.

--
Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org