[LLVMdev] ORC jit example (was: refs to LLVM consultants)

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Thu Apr 16 07:08:59 PDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Isaiah Norton <isaiah.norton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Any thoughts of including lli in the nightly snapshot/package builds, for
>> those of us embedding the JIT?
>

> +1. I've wanted this (and llc) several times recently for debugging IR
> issues on Windows.

The Windows snapshots are targeted at users who want to try out an
LLVM toolchain on Windows rather than LLVM developers, so they don't
include all the tools such as opt, llc, lli etc, or libraries.

We experimented with shipping full builds, but they were much bigger.

If you're doing LLVM development on Windows, you'll probably want to
build your own.