[LLVMdev] where is type symbol table now

Jan Voung jvoung at google.com
Wed Apr 15 18:44:59 PDT 2015

T->getStructName() if T is type Type*, but it must be a StructType*
http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/Type_8cpp_source.html#l00192

or T->getName() if T is type StructType*
http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/classllvm_1_1StructType.html#abefbddaaaecf8d0a4eea18339fedfe94
http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/Type_8cpp_source.html#l00581

You can peek into the implementation details in the definition of setName()
and see a map:
http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/Type_8cpp_source.html#l00437