[LLVMdev] LLVM Make issues

Chris Bieneman beanz at apple.com
Mon Apr 13 09:19:59 PDT 2015

Since you are on a mac, probably the easiest way to resolve this would be to install Xcode use clang instead of gcc.

Also if you’re new to LLVM you might want to review http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html <http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html>.

At this point we’re recommending CMake instead of autotools as the preferred way to build LLVM.

-Chris