[LLVMdev] Cross Compiling LLVM's test-suite

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Thu Apr 2 09:44:45 PDT 2015

In lnt (http://llvm.org/docs/lnt/) you can run the test-suite with 'lnt runtest nt' and appropriate options. The --qemu-user-mode=qemu-command option will use the makefiles in the right way for qemu's linux user mode. --qemu-flag can be used to pass additional options. It should be fairly easy to adapt lnt's qemu support to other simulators if you need to.

I should mention that I typically point --qemu-user-mode at a wrapper script that sets some environment variables (QEMU_LD_PREFIX and LD_LIBRARY_PATH) before calling qemu itself. Otherwise my simulated program can't find the target libraries.