[LLVMdev] Why is llvm/Config/config.h not being installed any more with cmake in LLVM 3.5?

Zvonimir Rakamaric zvonimir at cs.utah.edu
Tue Sep 30 08:15:10 PDT 2014

Hi,

So when I look at CMakeLists.txt in LLVM 3.5, I can observes this on line 591:
PATTERN "config.h" EXCLUDE

Note that this line is not present in LLVM 3.4.

This causes config.h not to be copied into
include/llvm/Config/config.h, which is unlike previous LLVM versions.
This is turn causes my project to fail when trying to build it with
cmake...

Why is config.h not being copied over any more when using cmake?

Is this expected behavior?

Thanks,
-- Zvonimir

--