[LLVMdev] Job Posting: Senior Software Engineer – Static Analysis and tools

Vividh Siddha vividh.siddha at bluebox.com
Thu Sep 25 13:12:12 PDT 2014

Senior Software Engineer – Static Analysis and tools

At Bluebox Security we’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our SF
team in our Financial District office. The right person will have
experience in developing compiler static analysis & build chain integration
tools for integrating Bluebox Security technologies in applications during
the build process.

   - Experience working with IR/ASTs and performing static analyses with
   LLVM, Clang, and/or Antlr
   - Familiarity with mobile application build environments — specifically
   IOS (XCode) and Android (Eclipse/ADT, Gradle)
   - Excellent knowledge of C/C++; strong knowledge in Objective-C and/or
   Java a plus
   - Knowledge of ARM and x86 instruction sets
   - Expert-level design, coding and debugging skills

Responsibilities include:

   - Take ownership of entire lifecycle of major deliverables:
   requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, and support
   - Comfort working in an agile continuous deployment process – the mobile
   landscape is evolving fast and we need engineers who can keep pace and
   tolerate moderately shifting/evolving requirements
   - Make security a central tenet in everything you do
   - Understand & continuously push scalability, performance and usability
   limits – we are developing a mobile security solution to be used by
   millions of end devices
   - An instinct for solving hard and complex problems – we are working on
   industry-first technologies that require research and analyses; must be
   able to wade through technical ambiguity to get to a viable solution
   - Be ready to work hard and play hard

Benefits:

   - Stock options
   - 100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision insurance. 70% family
   - Company paid gym membership
   - Pre-tax commuter savings plan
   - Monthly company events
   - Thursday lunch and learns with food provided
   - Working with a successful, proven team with dozens of patents
   accredited