Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:24:57 PDT 2014

Vadim,

Thanks for the feedback on the -win32. A dependency on a small DLL with BSD
license does not sound too bad, but performance regression is obviously a
serious problem.

However, by disabling <mutex> use with -pthreads rust performance should be
same as -win32 threads?
Saying it another way, does the -win32 version have any feature that
-pthreads vesion do not have?

Yaron