[LLVMdev] develop a compiler for my game engine using LLVM

Amir Ramezani amir.ramezani1370 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 17:04:06 PDT 2014

hi all,
i'm new to LLVM, and i want to develop a compiler for my Game Engine
i have some questions:
1. how to compile LLVM assembly to bitcode? i need to compile a
script, so, i've convert that into LLVM assembly code
please note, i want to implement everything in my application
2. how to create an executable from the generated assembly code and my
application's functions?
i need to copy the functions from my engine to executable
3. how can i copy those functions that are implemented in my
applications into my executables?
thanks in advance