[LLVMdev] DragonEgg patch: adding support for cross-compilation

Richard Gorton rcgorton at cognitive-electronics.com
Mon Sep 15 05:29:12 PDT 2014

Attached is a patch to enable 'pure' cross compilation for DragonEgg.  The motivation is to have a linux-hosted gfortran which generates LLVM IR, and then uses clang to compile that.  In our case, we do not have a gcc target for our architecture, but do have one for LLVM.
The patch is based upon the dragonegg-3.3.src + my other patch for llvm3.4 portability.

Enjoy,

	Richard Gorton
	Cognitive Electronics
	www.cog-e.com