[LLVMdev] Phabricator sending empty state change emails for Audit

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Thu Sep 4 05:57:45 PDT 2014

Ok then. I'll see if I can figure out what needs changing. Hopefully, it's a simple fix and I can just tell you/upstream which bit needs changing and how. If it's trickier then I'll have to wait until I can submit proper patches.
Can you tell me where our branch is stored? Seeing the changes for Differential will probably narrow it down a lot.

The amount of help I can offer is a bit limited since my priority has to be the MIPS target but I'm happy to help with the occasional small feature, answering questions, etc.