[LLVMdev] Emit a jump instruction to a place inside basicblock

Xiaoguang Wang xgwang09 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:24:37 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm a beginner in LLVM. Currently, I want to implement a pass that
generates a jump table. The entry in that table is a jump to some place
(may be an instruction) in a basic block.

I'm reading the JumpTable code in llvm 3.5, there is a table which contains
jump entries to functions. In AsmPrinter::doFinalization function from file
lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp, it gets a MCSymbolRefExpr from the
function symbol.

While my question is, is there a way to insert jump to place inside a basic
block?

Thanks!

Xiaoguang