[LLVMdev] DragonEgg3.3 support for gcc cross compilers

Ajay Panyala ajay.panyala at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:27:08 PDT 2014

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sharing your experience with dragonegg.
I would like to use tilera-gcc as the compiler driver. native gcc would not
be able to
handle things like tilera specific intrinsics in the source code.

I built dragonegg using

GCC=/path/to/tilera-gcc48/bin/tile-gcc
LLVM_CONFIG=/path/to/tilera-llvm/bin/tilegx-llvm-config make

and also tried only emitting the IR

   /path/to/tilera-gcc48/bin/tile-gcc -fplugin=/path/to/dragonegg.so
-fplugin-arg-dragonegg-emit-ir -S -o hello.ll hello.c

(and still get the error: cannot load plugin dragonegg.so: wrong ELF class:
ELFCLASS64 )

- Ajay