[LLVMdev] Libcxx buildbot

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Oct 27 11:39:47 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

I've updated the configuration for my libcxx buildbot (r220701) to
pass some additional flags to compilation, including setting the CPU
(so it won't need to use soft divide) and link flags + compiler-rt
dependency to lit (so it won't fail with __aeabi_* symbols missing).

Most problems should be all fixed once we reload the configuration in
the build master.

Right now, there's only one failure remaining, which I'm investigating.

backtrace_test.cpp:59: int main(): Assertion `nothrow_ntraced > 1' failed.

cheers,
--renato