[LLVMdev] Fetching the functions in C files

Amir H. Ashouri amirhossein.ashouri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:41:30 PDT 2014

Thanks for the answer John.

I checked the llvm-extract and it works, but my concern is if the output of
the extract could be saved as .ll instead of .bc. Sort of human-readable
format so that I can parse it. Otherwise, it is better to parse the foo.ll
file right away instead of using the extract tool.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

-Amir